Welcome Googler! If you find this page useful, you might want to subscribe to the RSS feed for updates on this topic.
1. Download GDesk.rar from following link
2. Extract and rename the folder as “+GDesk”
3. Copy “+GDesk” folder to your phone memory
4. Go to +GDesk\Gdesk v0.33g Install SIS And install all applications, files listed below
GDesk.0.33g.SIS GDeskAgnViewS60.0.33g.sis GDeskClockS60.0.33g.sis GDeskInfoViewS60.0.33g.sis GDeskNotepadS60.0.33g.sis GDeskShortcutsS60.0.33g.sis GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sisNormally Phone will not allow you to install GDeskTaskManS60.0.33g.sis. It will give following error
Certificate is expired
You have to sign the application and install it5. Now run GDesk from your installed applications.
How can you sign an application? Generate a certificate using this site and sign it.
Or try a self signing application using application called FreeSigner
6. Tap your screen, then click on Design >> Load Design
select Android 2.1.gdd from your phone
Location : Memory card\+GDesk\Android 2.1.gdd
7. Now go to options and tick following option for better result
Hide title caption
Disable menu tap
It is compactable with Nokia 5230, 5800, 5235 and 5233