As we all know that regular visitors don’t click on ads, around 90% folks who click on ads are coming from search engines.
Also for fact that Google pays more if your click-through rate (CTR) is higher, Google’s “smart pricing.” Being smart priced means that your click-through rate (CTR) is low and the money you earn per click is divided by between 2 and 10. For example, if a click would normally earn you $1.00, with smart pricing it could earn you as little as $0.10. Painful, isn’t it? Happily, this solution displays your AdSense ads to search engine visitors only, which means more clicks and a higher CTR.
For WordPress Users:
Note: Do take backup of your theme before you try this.
01. Go to Appearance => Editor.
02. Then choose functions.php file from right hand side and add below code:
03. Now, paste this code anywhere in your theme, where you want to display your adsense and they will appear only if the visitors are coming from search engines.
04. Save the files and you are done.
For Blogger Users:
Note: Do take backup of your template before you try this. Only try this if you are familiar with blogger codes.
01. Go to Layout => Edit HTML, click on Expand Widget Templates and before</head> add Below code in to it:
02. Now put below codes where you want your ads to be displayed:
03. Save Template. You are done.
If you are finding blogger code implementation hard, then try our Blogger to WordPress Service
That concludes this simple and useful tutorial. Hope you like it.