gu

CHIT

PSD FILES

PSD FILES
IF U WANT PSD FILES 7FOLLOWRS.BLOGSPOT.COM

DR





IF U WANT PSD FILES
PLEASE CONTACT : 8096027569

Saturday, October 8, 2011


The Ring

This wouldn't be an appropriate blog for me without my first movie review being The Ring. It originates from a Japanese film called Ringu, which I have actually not seen, but maybe one day I'll do a comparison of the two.

CLICK HERE for a trailer of The Ring (2002)
CLICK HERE for a trailer of Ringu (1998)



As for my review, all I can really say is it's not only my favorite horror movie, but my favorite movie of all time, so I might be a little biased.
If you're not a fan of horror movies, (and if you aren't why are you on my blog?) definitely do not watch this alone. I still, to this day, have not seen this movie alone. It deeply disturbs me, and there's not even a whole minute of gore. It's a psychological horror that really messes with the mind!

There is something terrifying about the "little creepy girl" scary phenomenon that happens in multiple horror movies.

Basically, for a summary, this movie follows a woman who had recently lost her niece to Samara, or the girl in the photo above. The first scene is a great opening scene because it sets the tone and feel for the entire movie.  There's something about the sounds throughout the film that add to the effect as well.

So there's this videotape, (that is horrifying in itself,) containing extremely disturbing images of dead horses on a beach, a woman committing suicide, someone puncturing through their finger with a nail, and if you're not a fan of bugs, a giant centipede wandering an empty room with a chair for no reason.

After seven days, Samara (I so want to name my daughter that if I have one,) comes through the television into your living room/bedroom etc. and does something to you that distorts your face permanently and you die.

The whole premise is that she is angst against her death, she was murdered by her adopted mother, and kills people.

Overall, the plot is a little lackluster, but the compilation of images, sounds, actors, make for it to be a great horror film.

And for good parting, I'll leave a photo from the scene that is less than a second long that I can never watch, and literally had to cover the screen to save this photo on my computer.



(I'll be writing some fan fiction soon.)

Why, Hello Clarice

So there's this obsession with horror that I have, that I cannot go through it alone. I will do movie reviews, book reviews, reactions, there could be videos, etc. I've seen a lot of horror movies, read a bunch of Stephen King, however I also have a liking for really bad, cheap, horror movies, bear that in mind.

It all started with an obsession with these books called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark when I was 5 years old:


The artwork is absolutely fabulous and gruesome, and I would hang it in my house in a second.




Then it progressed into the series Goosebumps, then Stephen King, then I saw my first scary movie: Pet Semetary.

Ever since, I've been possessed with a craving for it.

Feel free to submit your own reviews in the comments, as I want this to be an ongoing discussion. Next up, The Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment


   
   
   
Loading...
Custom Slideshows.

ipl cricket live streeming

www.guidetoline.blogpsot.com © 2005-2010 Privacy Policy - Terms Of Use - Powered By www.guidetoline.blogpsot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...