gu

CHIT

PSD FILES

PSD FILES
IF U WANT PSD FILES 7FOLLOWRS.BLOGSPOT.COM

DR





IF U WANT PSD FILES
PLEASE CONTACT : 8096027569

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Kangna Ranaut cocks a snook at all those colourful controversies. Filmfare cross-examines her


You’ve been accused of namedropping… specially the heroes.
First they write Kangna is having an affair with co-stars! I clarify that rumour saying they are my friends. Next thing, I know is that I’m using their names and calling them my friends! Then I say, they’re not my friends and dont mean anything to me. Then they go on to say, ‘Kangna said that they are not her friends! Are they her enemies?’

Then I say they’re nobody to me… and it goes on. So what am I supposed to call them, my friends or my enemies? The truth is once I go back home, it doesn’t matter to me what Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt or Salman Khan do. Main apne ghar mein khush hoon, woh apne ghar mein. Mujhe unse kya lena dena yaar? But when I am on the sets, it does matter to me how Ajay’s mood is and I do make sure that everyone is calm and happy. If I’m having a coffee I invite them to have one as well. That’s all!

Kangana ranaut


You were once a regular at Salman’s house parties. But suddenly there was a cooling off. You weren’t even invited for his Being Human show in which all his actresses participated. Why?

When a girl is often seen with Salman tongues wag. But believe me we are just good friends. Granted Salman is a bigger star but I am also equally busy. We do meet a lot when both are free. We were to do a film together last August. But two days before the schedule, the film got canned. Mahesh sir (Manjrekar), Salim uncle (Khan), Salman and I used to meet regularly for discussions. That’s the time when I was seen a lot at his house. But after the project got delayed, I got busy with my own work. That doesn’t mean we had a fight or a misunderstanding. But when Salman has said, ‘Kangna is a friend and I’ll work with her’ and when I’m saying everything is fine, why are people making up such stories?

What kind of a man would suit an independent girl like you?
My man has to be more intelligent than I am, which is difficult to find. He should definitely be more successful than me, which is not so difficult to find. I’d be a fool to expect a better looking man than me, which is impossible to find (Laughs). However, I don’t think I’ll come across a man who's as successful as I am at 23.


Double Dhamaal

Hi Friends,
My next comedy Double Dhamaal releases tomorrow, and I hope you are all going to watch it! I am eagerly awaiting your comments. I have had so much fun filming this. Riteish, Ashish, Arshad and Jaaved ji had us in splits right through. So many jokes, so much laughter, real dhamaal!
I’m on my way to the IIFA awards which are being held in Toronto this year, where I will be performing on the awards night and you can watch it when the awards are televised.
I look forward to hearing from you! Stay in touch…
Love,


Rangoli ki shaadi

Hi friends,
My film Double Dhamaal is almost complete, and I will miss this cast when it ends ‘coz it’s been so much fun. Arshad, Ritesh, Javed and Ashish kept had us in splits of laughter most times.
I’m in Manali for a few days as my sister, who’s also my best friend and closest confidant got married to her childhood sweetheart in a traditional ceremony with family and friends, at my parents home.
She’s the most beautiful bride and I wish her and Ajay jiju  all the best!
Here are some photos from the ceremony just for you.
Rangoli ki shaadi
Rangoli ki shaadi
Rangoli ki shaadi
Rangoli ki shaadi
Rangoli ki shaadi
Rangoli ki shaadi
Love,


Pair Zameen Par ya aasmaan mein?

Hi friends,
I am thrilled with the response to Tanu weds Manu and all your amazingly sweet emails! I am so glad you guys enjoyed the film. The film’s opening has been incredible and i’m told that even on the day of the nail biting India -England match of the World Cup, Tanu weds Manu did the best weekend business and its looking set to become quite a blockbuster.
For me its been extra special because I’ve wanted for so long to do a romantic film, and this was a terrific start, and judging by your response, you seem to think so too!
We had run a contest in my last blog for one of you to meet Maddy and me. here are pictures with the contest winner, who met us on the sets of Jhalak Dikhla Jaa!
Maddy with contest winner
Kangna with contest winners
You guys seem to like contests so here’s one more –
Tell me the name of my character in GAME and what does she do?
Get this right and the first ten responses can win CDs of Tanu weds Manu, GAME, and lots of other cool stuff like T shirts and key rings!
So come-on and get writing!
Love you all and thank you for your unflinching support!


A contest…

Hi friends,
The season of love is back again, with Valentine’s fever in the air. Although I believe a woman needs a lot more than a day to hear her man say he loves her, but this is what we traditionally do - acknowledge the one’s we love and what they mean to us, show appreciation on this day.
For me this Valentines is special because my film Tanu weds Manu is due for release in this month - February 25th, and it will be the sweetest Valentine’s gift for me, if you like the film. Tanu weds Manu is a playful romantic comedy. And here is a playful challenge about romance for you guys.
I want you to complete the sentence for me : Love is….
94.3 Radio OneThe three answers that Maddy (who plays Manu in the film) and I like best, will get to meet us at an event organised by Radio One, and get their answers played out on the station! We will also publish your answers here on my site - remember to please write in your name, contact numbers and email ids on the answer you send.!
So come on and write in!
My answer for now…Love is ..being able to be in touch with you guys!
Always,
Tanu Weds Manu
Tanu Weds Manu


Love is in the air!

Hi Friends!
Love is soon going to be in the air, with Valentines round the corner, and I’m getting busy with promotions for my romantic comedy with Madhavan “Tanu Weds Manu.” I really enjoyed shooting for this film and I love the script! I think it shows in the film because it has turned out so delightful!
Maddy and I joined Salman on the Big Boss finale, and I had fun staying in character as the bindass Tanu in the promotional dance sequence! We then joined Salman and a few of the Big Boss participants for a celebration of the launch of our film promotions and their finale at his farmhouse in Panvel.  The trailer of the film is on You Tube…and here on the site, check it out and let me know what you think. Your opinion matters most to me!
We also celebrated my good friend Hritik’s birthday. It was lovely to catch up with Suzanne and him. Then I had to return to Karjat where we are shooting for Double Dhamaal. So its been a busy start this year for me. I hope you all are having a lovely start to your new year as well!
Keep writing in! Stay in touch!
Always,


A White Christmas

Hi friends!
Its holiday season and I’m sure you can feel that holiday vibe in your fingers and toes no matter where you are in the world! The decade comes to an end, and its my resolution not to make a resolution this year –that way I can be sure of not breaking any!
img00480-20101226-1207
I’m in New York, the big apple, this New Year, filming for ‘Happy New Year’ my film with Sunny Deol and Navin Choudhary, and British-Indian actor. It’s very cold, and filled with snow, but being from Manali, I am enjoying the weather and of course the fun winter wear!
My film Manu weds Tanu is due to release in February and I love the way the film is shaping up. Our entire unit had so much fun making the film. We are all foodies, and were filming in the north, so of course the khaana was a big highlight! But also its my first film with an entirely Indian look. Reza Sharaffi who’s won a national award for costume design has styled the look. I had so much fun wearing shararas and stuff! So do look out for the promos which hit theatres with Tees Maar Khan this Christmas, and write in to tell me what you thought!
Have a lovely, peaceful and joyful holiday!
Tanu Weds Manu
Tanu Weds Manu


Happy holidays..

Hi friends,
No Problem has had a great opening I hear, and I’m busy with shooting for yet another comedy which I am thoroughly enjoying - Rascals. Ajay and Sanju, who I’ve worked with on a couple of films now, are in this with me as well, and we’re all having a fantastic time. Making comedies is such fun, the dialogue has me in splits when I’m shooting as well and I have to make an effort to keep a straight face!
It’s been a hi fashion last couple of weeks for me — I attended Anish Kapoor’s exhibition in Mumbai, organised by Louis Vuitton. It’s the first time the artist has displayed his work in India, and it is really quite an extraordinary experience. The work of art is profound, dramatic and very thought provoking in its minimalism!
I loved that the exhibition was open for free to all, and I hope many of you got to visit it as well.
And then we met the head of design for Burberry, Christopher Bailey, who visited Mumbai last weekend. Met Preity and Chunky and Dino and lots of friends there! Great to catch up!
Kangna along with preity Zinta
Also we shot a christmas cover for L’Officiel and the editor told me that there is consensus in their office that it is the best cover of the year! We shot in Eli Saab’s clothes. The designer only designs celebrity wear and was on a hush hush visit to India. The magazine’s fashion editor found out and sourced clothes for the Christmas edition. Do let me know what you think of the pictures!
Getting ready for the L'Officiel shoot
Now I’m going to go to New York for my film “Happy New Year” and I want to wish all of you a very Happy Holiday Season! Have a lovely Christmas and a very, very happy new year!
Love,
Kangna on L'Officiel Cover
Kangna on L'Officiel Cover


Knockout!

Hi friends,
It’s time for my next movie release soon, and things are heating up as we get closer to “Knockout” that releases on October 15. This film is the first in this new genre for me - a fast paced action thriller, that deals with money laundering and one man’s quest to bring it back to our country. It’s been a fantastic experience to work with the cast and crew on this team. When I heard the script, I thought it was really unusual, and it had me gripped. Then of course was the added bonus of working with Sanju Sir and Irrfaan, both are actors I have huge respect for.
The entire team of Knockout is on city tours and promoting the film, so hopefully you get to meet us and we get to meet you at your city! We’re doing many reality shows, interviews etc, so hope you enjoy those as well.
So do check out the film. I hope you enjoy it and as always, I look forward to your comments!
Love always,


Hello again…

Hi Friends,
Thanks so much for your letters, emails and messages saying you liked ‘Once Upon a Time in Mumbai’. It was a great experience working on the film. I loved everything about it — my look, the role, the story, the people, all of it. And it’s a terrific feeling to pass theaters and to know that its still running after three weeks — a rarity in today’s times for sure! Its the most amazing feeling — when you put your whole soul into making a film, and then see it all come together, and audiences also love it….nothing beats that feeling! Infact, I’ve been down with a viral for a few days, and it makes me feel quite low, so I go out to the theatre and watch OUATIM, and that always makes me feel upbeat again!
I’ve also been doing a few more magazine shoots — I hope you liked the Grazia and Harper’s covers. I am a fashionista and fell in love with some of the clothes we selected. This month we shot for FHM, Ampersand as well. I have started enjoying these shoots, it’s fun getting creative with make up, hair and clothes.
Nothing compares though to hearing from you, and your sweet support and encouragement! That is for sure the best.
So keep writing in!
Love you!


Once Upon a Time…

Hi Friends,
My movie “Once Upon a Time in Mumbai” releases soon. I am really looking forward to it!
Ajay and I recently shot a cover for the magazine Cineblitz as part of the film’s promotion, which should be on the stands at the end of this month. And a radio jockey told me that my song from the film is doing really well on the charts, infact it is number 1. I’m so glad the music has caught on, because I believe that if audiences like the songs of a film, they enjoy the movie more.
The film is set in the seventies and so much effort has gone into getting the right look for each character and also getting the sets right. We shot in a few real locations like Eros theatre, one of the few theatres that has retained the 70s feel, but a lot had to be recreated in sets. It was a huge effort, but has paid off well. You really do feel you have stepped into another era when you see the film.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed working on OUATIM. Milan Sir has told the story so beautifully, I’m sure it will capture your heart. And Ekta is a dynamo - everything you’ve heard about her commitment to making great films that work is true! People ask me what it was like to work with this cast — what can I say? Working with Emraan has always been fun. We’re old friends, given that I did my first film Gangster with him, and Raaz The Mystery Continues. So we would chat and laugh on the sets a lot. Prachi would join in and we’d all talk a lot. Well all of us, except Ajay, who would not talk at all! He’s very quiet, but it’s been a great experience shooting with him. He’s an amazing, intense actor and such a professional. We share many things in common, like being very focussed on work, winning a National Award fairly early on and being Arian. I would love to work with him again.
We did a special shoot for the film with photographer Subi Samuel. Clint Fernandes did the make up and Hair for the shoot and Reza Sharaffi designed the clothes. I’ve posted a fews photos from that shoot here for you.
I would love to hear from you once you’ve seen the film.
In the meanwhile, thanks to all of you who watched the Nadia Khan show and wrote in and also for all the birthday wishes you guys sent. Your mails mean a lot to me. I read them all. Since I am not on twitter or facebook, I encourage you to stay in touch with me through this blog and website.
Much love,
Kangna
Kangna

No comments:

Post a Comment


   
   
   
Loading...
Custom Slideshows.

ipl cricket live streeming

www.guidetoline.blogpsot.com © 2005-2010 Privacy Policy - Terms Of Use - Powered By www.guidetoline.blogpsot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...